What are PrintHolo's production times like?
Created by: PrintHolo Print On Demand App
Modified on: Tue, 9 Mar, 2021 at 12:31 PM
- We will strive to print & produce in the shortest time ASAP.
- Typically, our supporters will start processing & push the order to the associated manufacturer within a 12-hour work-day from the day you have: successfully uploaded order information like Address, Product details, order details and provided Artwork that follows our guidelines, and made payment for the fulfillment cost of that order.
- The 12-hour time is for you to have time to make changes to your order. Once the order has been received by our manufacturers, its’ details cannot be changed.
- We would only process the orders based on the data that you provided and make no modification to these data. Therefore, you have the responsibility to validate and make sure these data are correct and take responsibility in the event of issues due to wrong data entry (wrong or lack of address, zip code, customer information, wrong size, color, product type, etc,).
- Processing time doesn’t simply start from the day you upload your order, but start from the business day that all of the following conditions have been met:
- You have uploaded enough required information: shipping information, customer details, order details, etc.
- You have provided the correct Artwork file that follows our guidelines
- You have made payment to the fulfillment cost of that order.
- Our supporters have been informed (in cases you haven’t been fulfilling with us for a long time or haven’t fulfilled with us before)
- Mix & Match ordering requires even longer production time due to cross-department manufacturing processing.
- To explore all of PrintHolo’s production times, you can click on the “ Statistic” from the Dashboard/ home page
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.